Just the inside, but lets hope it makes breathing easier. Since my wreck in Aug of 2002, I have had trouble breathing. I finally got brave enough to fix it. Well let me say I wouldn’t wish the week post op on my worst enemy. Removing the stints wasn’t bad but the vacuuming of my nose was panic attack inducing, we had to stop after 30 minutes. That was worse then having babies.
At Three weeks post op, I can already breath better when I don’t have a cold. I do notice my glasses slip down my nose more then they did in the past, I don’t like this. I am still super sore. Lets see what the next three weeks hold.
While the stints were still in.
Someone remind me that this phase doesn’t last forever. I don’t remember three being this hard with Ian. Ollie is nothing but a smaller version Taz from the Looney Tunes some days. He is going a million miles an hour from the moment he wakes to the moment he passes out. He used to go to sleep so easily, most nights he is screaming until he passes out. The Other night he wanted in mine and Casey’s bed (something that doesn’t happen unless your sick) so badly that he cried in the hall way outside our door (which was open) until he passed out. I am at a loss, somedays are great but oh man the majority, I feel like I am drowning. How do I handle this with out losing my mind?
At the moment I am carrying JuJu Be Hobobe as a purse. I am not sure if I am love with it are not. I bought it off a sales page so if I able to carry it and decided wether to keep or sell.
I feel like I have toned down what I carry, it is the water bottle pocket makes the bag lopsided.
I know it seems I have a ton of little pouches in my bag. I feel like they really do make it easier to find stuff.
What bag are you carrying right now?
I went to a women’s group on Thursday night and it was so refreshing. We were just ourselves. Hopefully I can make some local friends from this group. I don’t think any are army wives, which might be a blessing. There seems to be so much drama in Army Wife circles. I don’t wanna drama; I want friendship. I can’t wait to see what next wee brings.
The day that I could wake up and not have to deal with the stress with out wanting to shop. The feeling it gives me I can’t even explain, it is like doing drugs. I don’t mean to go over budget or buy all the little things (those add up quickly). We constantly talk about in therapy about this. I am worried for the day that C doesn’t understand anymore. What will come of me. How do I learn to fix this, how do I learn to stop?
To the Bobbi is to cheap to pay for hosting anymore and is trying her hand at wordpress.com, I think I have hit all the major platforms over the years. As of last fall I have been blogging for most of ten years. That is insane to me, I can’t go back but I remember my first post was in a computer class at TCC. How long have you been blogging?
Random Crap I am thinking right now.
- This time of year is tough for me, the time change and I do not get along. The first two weeks after the time change it was like the worst case of jet lag ever, it didn’t help that the boys were up by 5:15 at the latest.
- In light of recent medication changes, I have given up even an occasional glass of wine. When all I really want is a stiff drink right meow.
- Ian has no school at all next week, it is gonna be a looong week.
- Casey has duty on Thanksgiving, he had it on Christmas last year. I have an unpopular opinion I will keep to myself.
- I am nervous to go to my sister in law’s with just me and the boys.
- I threw everything from the living room into mine Casey’s bedroom this morning before company came over, now I am writing this blog post instead of cleaning.
- I am trying to get out of my blogging funk. After ten years, I am thinking of shutting it all down.
- We had out Christmas tree up but Ian couldn’t leave it alone and knocked it over, so we took it down and it won’t go back up. We will have our little Texas A&M themed tree and that is it.
- This is the first year we have had any issue with the boys messing with the tree and they are 3 & 5, what gives.
- I am really loving Nick Jonas’s new album.
- I am nervous and don’t really understand what to do with Advent this year.
- I thought I knew who I was going to pick for my patron saint but I am feeling drawn other wise.
That is all the random junk on my mind now. Hopefully there will be more to come.
Posted in Babbles